What People Prepare for Traveling to Japan
In 2020, Olympic games will be hold in Tokyo, Japan. People are more interested in Japan, and one of them may be planning to visit to Japan. How do you think Japanese people? Some people may think Japanese is punctual and work too much. Actually it is true; for example, Japanese trains are among the world’s most punctual: their average delay is just 18 seconds. There are a lot of interesting culture artifacts.
Today, I will introduce to you Japan where I was born.
I will tell you basic information of land of the rising sun, introduce a cultural artifact, and left you with some tips for traveling.
(I.) In order to teach you about an island nation in the Pacific Ocean, I will describe the location, the food, and the atmosphere of people.
A. I will start with the location of Japan.
- Japan is located on Far East of Asia.
a. The nation is about 12 hours away from California by airplane.
- Japan is an island empire, and the state of a tract of land being narrow
a. However, there are many tourist spots, so government warmly welcomes tourists.
B. Most notable is the food that directly affects your travel’s pleasure.
- According to THRILLIST, which gives us travel tips and shares
information of Japan, the Japanese food is 9th place in the world.
- Japanese food is not only sushi, but they also have a lot of variety
of food such as Ramen, Udon, and Soba.
a. Especially, there are many kinds of Ramen restaurants in Japan.
b. Some shopkeepers of Ramen restaurants change to use different material by each day’s temperature and humidity for making same noodles.
C. People’s atmospheres make interesting culture.
- Basically, Japanese’s personality is very shy.
- Of course an official language is Japanese.
a. Therefore, most of the people are not good at speaking in English.
b. Even though people cannot speak in English well, clerks always give polite and great service for the customers.
I have taught you basic information, now I will tell you one of the cultural artifacts of Japan.
(II.) Tokyo tower is one of the most significant artifacts, so I will tell you history, how people use it for, and how it affects to people.
A. Knowing history is meaningful for visiting and watching this cultural artifact.
- This picture is Tokyo tower.
- According to Japan-guide.com, which gives us basic a tourist
resort of japan, Tokyo tower completed in 1958.
a. Before completed, at least 400 people worked on the tower.
b. It takes 5 years to build.
c. It was constructed of scrap metal taken from U.S. tanks.
- It is a symbol for Japan’s rebirth as a major economic after World War II.
B. How Tokyo tower is used is most essential for Japanese people.
- Tokyo tower transmitted radio and TV waves to all parts of Japan.
a. However, now Tokyo tower does not transmits TV waves because new tower completed 3 years ago.
- Although new tower, Tokyo Sky Tree, completed 3 years ago, Tokyo tower is still popular spot in Japan.
a. About 2,500,000 people come to Tokyo tower per year.
b. There is aquarium in Tokyo tower.
C. Finally, Tokyo tower is valuable for people live near by.
- Tokyo tower affects people live nearby.
a. It leads to increase number of tourists.
b. As a result, economy of city where is around Tokyo tower is picking up.
- There is a lot of building for entertainment around Tokyo tower.
Tokyo tower is very beautiful and significant cultural artifact of land of rising sun; next I will give you some travel tips.
(III.) Now to encourage you to visit Japan, I will tell you what you should bring, crime rate of japan, and information of transportation.
A. First, I will let you know what you should bring for traveling to Japan.
- You should rent a small Wi-Fi rooter for traveling before you leave U.S.
a. If you do have a small Wi-Fi rooter, you can easily find train which you should take, and which way you should go.
b. In japan, there is no free Wi-Fi, even though you are at Starbucks and McDonald.
- On the other hand, even though you really like to eat beef jerky, you cannot bring it to japan.
a. You cannot bring some of food to Japan.
b. So you should check them in webpage of consulate general of Japan.
B. You may worry crime rate of a country whenever and wherever you go
to the country.
- Japan is the country that has low crime rate.
a. According to Elist 10, which introduces any top 10 things and informs suppressing things to the world, Japan is 6th place in ranking of low criminal rate
b. Police are protecting people effectively
c. The murder rate is up to 0.4 murders per a 100 thousand people.
d. Therefore, tourists can enjoy their travel without worrying protecting themselves.
C. Trains are most essential transportation for not only local people, but also tourists.
- I will give you go a visual picture of train route map.
a. This map is only one of areas of Tokyo.
b. Transportation in Japan is very crowded.
- Trains of Japan, especially Tokyo, are really complicated.
a. There are about 40 types of trains in only area of Tokyo.
b. You should check what trains you will use before you leave.
Now you have learned basic information of land of the rising sun, cultural
artifact, and I have suggested a couple of travel tips.
In Japan, you can enjoy great quality and many types of food. There is
beautiful place and some cultural artifacts. In addition, before starting the
Olympic games in 2020, there will be new stadium and new trains.
Number of tourists may increase to toward to the Olympic games in 2020. So
do not miss booking a ticket of airplane.
Awesome post! Keep up the great work! 🙂